Everybody needed the exercise… and Millie loves any attention she can get!
Also included in fun Fridays are bug examinations… actually, family members sent Silas and Avery Easter "happies" including a bug vacuum cleaner… yep, a bug vacuum cleaner. Those poor ants didn't stand a chance.
Late April means time for the first boat rides of the year! Silas and Avery can't wait to spend most of the summer right here:
The Bost family was gracious to have us along for a fun little ride up the Pearl River late one afternoon. We stopped to play at a "beach"…. bathing suit or no bathing suit… water was meant to be played in, right?
Two happy dudes. Best buds.
And… we've entered a new era, folks. Look at this little slugger! She has just as much fun as we do watching her! (Here she is at the pitchers mound and I don't think she is saying "two down, play's at first"… but she is sure waving to everyone who is watching!)
One afternoon after a long school day (without naps), Bruce was taking Silas to t-ball practice. When they pulled up, Bruce said "Alright buddy, time to get out." He didn't hear anything… "Silas, you still with me?" Um….
Bless him.
The Grenada Fast Pitch Softball team held their big annual event called Strike Out Cancer. They team up with South Panola High to raise awareness and money for the American Cancer Society - as well as honor cancer survivors and their families. Mom and I were honored to be asked to throw out the first pitch at the second game. I must admit I was a little nervous, but I didn't bounce the ball in front of the plate :-) (sigh of relief!)
Oh the countless hours Dad, Mom, Grace and I spent on the softball field. These girls do a fantastic job with this event. What a special night!
Wow, can't believe it is May… we are excited about a great summer!











No comments:
Post a Comment