The last week of school, Silas and Avery both were star student one more time! (One becomes star student when he/she fills his/her card with stars… or so they tell me)
A brief photo shoot on the last week of school… I love these… so telling of how their personalities have sooooo blossomed and grown over the past 9 months.
Silas' face…
Their end of the year program was just as sweet as the Christmas program. Silas and Avery did so well, sang every word proudly and waved at us as soon as that curtain opened.
I teared up as these 4-year olds sang God Bless America and This Land is Your Land with their whole hearts!
Also included were a few fun songs…
And afterwards, we all went to their sweet classroom to pick up their certificates.
I'm so proud of these K4 CHAMPS!!! This is Mrs. Mitchell, one of their beloved teachers… they thank God for her every night in their prayers.. and so do I!
On the last day, we went to the park for their Pre-K4 party with all the other classes. The kids enjoyed lots of play time (never mind the rain, of course…) and the Dalmation class partied under the pavilion. Here is their other teacher, Mrs. Smith.
Both Mrs. Mitchell and Mrs. Smith are retiring this year… and we can't explain how happy and blessed we are to have had them this year!
Now, (sniff, sniff, tear)… on to (gulp!) Kindergarden!












No comments:
Post a Comment