Yep. You got it. We are officially sitters. Avery has been getting the hang of it for a few weeks now, but in the last 5 days, Silas figured it out. Life from the Y-axis: A whole new perspective... :-) In fact, Avery will be on the M.O.V.E soon... she scoots backwards across the room now, but hasn't caught on to the forward crawl quite yet... she'll get on her hands and knees and rock, so we know it'll be any day now! I'm going to try to give a quick update of the last three weeks. Look at these cuties:
A few weeks ago, when I was with the youth choir in Nashville for our choir tour/mission trip, the Warfs flew down to help Bruce with Silas and Avery. So glad they could come and spend some good time with the twins (and Bruce!). I know everybody had a blast!
Mimi gave Silas and Avery precious monogrammed bubbles for Valentine's Day:-) We tried to have a photo shoot after church Sunday...
(I think Avery is going to look back at all her pictures one day and wonder why her mouth is ALWAYS open... )
 |
| I guess Silas doesn't like the collar? |
But somebody always has a good time!
And when you think things can't get any more exciting...
 |
| Oh yes, she finds another gear! |
 |
| Happy girl! |
Oh, and look! Avery is showing off her new TWO pearly whites!
 |
| Can you see my teeth?! |
 |
Silas has one tooth on the bottom, but I think he likes his tongue better;)
|
Silas makes this hilarious face all the time. I have no idea what he is trying to say... I promise we're not feeding him lemons! ha. You're right Sara Rose, I think we've all seen this face a time or two from Papaw Jay before! haha.
 |
| You're gonna do what?! I thought we've been through this before. Cameras are for girls. |
Silas makes another funny face all the time... with his tooth and another coming in (I think), he bites his bottom lip. Either it feels good, or he is trying to be goofy. hmm. Maybe he'll tell us in about 6 months.
 |
| Here you silly women go with your cameras again. Smile? You want a smile? Here. |
A few weeks ago, Bruce caught one of their conversations on camera! They definitely know each other and smile and talk all the time. Hilarious! See the video below... just ignore the basketball game going on in the background. March Madness has overtaken the Warf household... and I guess since my bracket is no good anymore, we'll have to cheer on Kentucky... if anyone wants a Kentucky Wildcat T-shirt to wear during the game, I know somebody who has no less than 15 in his drawer. One for every day of the week (even if I don't get around to laundry for 2 weeks!);o)
What a fun stage! We can't believe they'll be 7 months old next week!
I love to get notice you have blogged..What precious babies, pix, and video!..Cannot believe how much they have grown and all the new things they are doing since I last saw them...So, so cute...Love you all...
ReplyDeleteThank you for taking time to keep us all abreast of the goings on with these two special, precious blessings - yep, they will sure be up and going when Grace delivers her bundle of joy. How blessed you all are. Enjoy every single minute, and please keep sharing ya'll's life with all of us who care so much.
ReplyDeleteA&S make me smile!! Thanks for letting us share in their lives! (P.S. My guess is Avery's mouth may be open always!)
ReplyDeleteSo Cute!!! I love the video!
ReplyDeleteI am just now seeing these pictures. I LOVE the pix of Avery with her mouth open. Her expression is exactly like Mimi's!!! They made me laugh out loud. They are so adorable,and I know y'all are enjoying them so much.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the updates.
love,
Betty