6 months old today! Wow. Silas and Avery did great at their checkup! They both got 3 shots each... the same ones they got at 8 weeks and at 4 months. Good news is: no more shots until 1 year:-) They both got a glowing bill of health. Here are their stats: (keep in mind they were less than 5th percentile at birth...)
Silas
18 lbs, 9 oz (75th percentile)
26 1/2 inches (60th percentile)
44.5 cm head circumference (75th percentile)
Avery
17 lbs (75th percentile)
25 3/4 inches (60th percentile)
43 cm head circumference (75th percentile)
Dr Chevalier says Avery is big enough to sleep through the night...so it begins: Operation Sleep, Avery. Materials needed: children's ibuprofen, oragel (yes, we have a TOOTH!), and earplugs...and kleenex, for Bruce and me. Oh gosh, don't know if I can do this!!
Dr. says Avery should be sleeping more in 24 hours (more like 15 hours instead of the 10 (which is stretching it!) she is getting now)... But she is a happy girl when she's not sleepy! Here are some cute pics we snapped the other morning:
 |
| 5 months... first "cold". Poor Avery didn't feel good that day. |
 |
| 6 months!! |
 |
| We just could not be more blessed!! |
Yes, you are blessed and yes, they are just adorable!!!!! Such happy little faces can't help but put a smile on everyone who sees them or their pictures! A good thing!
ReplyDeleteOh, how precious Silas and Avery are!..I had to put Brock in his bed and let him cry just so I could get things done during the day and spend a little time with Betsy...He rarely slept and still doesn't, and he's 34 now..LOL..I hope Miss Avery does well with operation sleep..Love you all..
ReplyDeleteHappy Half Birthday to the Twins!!! And I'll be saying prayers that Miss Avery will be sleeping through the night very soon! :)
ReplyDelete