| The pop-scooter!! In a few months, they can take an actual ride with Papaw! |
These are some of my favorites! They are mesmerized with the "other" little one and have started what we call "hugging"! Avery loves it!
Sunday, February 20th was their dedication at church. Mom had stunning gowns made out of fabric that Mamaw Grace (my great grand-mother) picked out. The gowns (well, and Silas' shorts) were amazing and so special for the event! Mom, Dad, Grace, Micajah, and Aunt GayGay and Uncle Bobby were there for the dedication. GayGay and Uncle Bobby were so kind to drive all the way down from Jackson, TN! Silas and Avery did GREAT in the service - Silas talked and just "chilled" in Bruce's arms while Avery conducted calisthenics class for the whole 3,000 member congregation. Hilarious.
We went to Mint to eat lunch after church. Silas and Avery had a long day - but were great!
![]() |
We go for our 6 month checkup and shots tomorrow. Wow. 6. months. I'll post the updated "stats" and pictures soon!






I cannot get over how much Silas and Avery have grown since I last saw them. They are so precious. Love your blog. Thanks for sharing your experiences with your little angels with us. Love you all
ReplyDeleteBeautiful family! And can I just say how jealous I am seeing short sleeves and shorts in FEBRUARY?!! We're still up to our waist with snow...and freezing temps. :) Love ya'll!
ReplyDeleteI love all the pictures. they are wonderful....especially with Jay and Darlene!! How special...and how blessed we have all been this past year!!
ReplyDelete