Saturday, February 19, 2011

Much Better Weather

Silas and Avery are feeling MUCH better!  This week, we've been strolling, had Allison Muirhead take their pictures, listening to them laugh, and watching them roll!  They are both changing single every day ... we can't blink or else we'd miss something! Maybe this explains why Silas and Avery have been keeping us awake at night... for some reason, Silas has been waking up at 3:45 and Avery looks at us like the picture below at 2am. But how can we complain?:-)


I LOVE my big girl chair!
We got them these little chairs for Valentine's Day... they love them! I can't get over how they look like big little people:-)

"Just hand me the blapper and I'm good to go"

All pictures are starting to be blurry... they never STOP moving!
Yes, Avery has always been the "mover and shaker" of the two, but Silas has now figured it out too!  Anyone have any experience herding cats?  We're gonna need help in a month or two when they start crawling!

Papaw Jay stopped by after working in Jackson one day this week.  This may be my favorite picture so far:

Avery is telling Papaw ALL about it.  She can't wait to ride the popscooter either!
Silas and Avery (and Mom and Dad) LOVE Wednesdays and Thursdays when Mimi comes to play ALL day! Mimi always gets the BEST pictures during the day and texts them to me at work... they never fail to make me smile!  And I wonder what exactly Mimi does behind that camera to get those awesome smiles.....  which makes me laugh too:-)   My patients are so kind to indulge me while I talk nonstop about Silas and Avery:-)

"Silly Mimi. You are so much fun! I want to be just like you when I grow up!"

Just can't get enough of my toys!
Before bedtime, we usually have a meltdown. That's when the clothes come off...  It'll buy us about 15 min to get their bottles made and things ready for bedtime. One night while running bath water, we set Avery down ON HER BACK to play in the floor. We came back in less than a minute... look what we saw!

I think she surprised herself!
Silas is happy to stay on his back for now... or stomach. Not quite ready to flip over yet... at least while we are watching.

We moved from squash to sweet potatoes with much more success!  If they swallow half of what ends up on their faces, I think we've done well:-)




I can't wait to see the new pictures Allison took. They'll be online in a week or so and I'll share!

1 comment:

  1. I get so excited when I see you have blogged..Love the pictures and comments..Silas and Avery are getting so big and are so adorable...Love the pix of Avery and Jay!..Hope to see you all real soon...Love you

    ReplyDelete