Saturday, September 25, 2010

Time flies!

Lots of happenings this week!  We ventured to Bruce's office on Tuesday and met most of the church staff - they loved it!  Wednesday was our 3-week birthday...
They're growing and changing so quickly!  I don't want to wish any time away... but it sure will be nice when they can skip that 3am feeding:-)  I was thinking this morning... you know, millions of moms around the world are up right now doing this same thing right now.  It really is a sweet time with just the two of them:-)  Note tip: if waiting on a dirty diaper to change before going to sleep at 3am, remedy is putting a clean diaper on. It will immediately become dirty. 

We've started playing more during the day - so precious!  It won't be long before they're smiling back at us:-)  I think Silas has already started looking out for his sister... what do you think?
We recorded them playing the other day - I think we could just sit and watch them all day long. ha!  What in the world did we do before these kids? 



Oh and I mustn't forget:  New songs from Auntie Grace...


One last thing... Bruce is doing great in the "Dad" role... but I must share last night's story. I laid out Avery's "nighttime" clothes and asked him to change her - he just needed to get some socks from the drawer for her feet. He did well putting on the t-shirt and onesie... but Avery came out with mittens on her feet!  ha! Bless his heart. I'll lay out the socks too next time. 

Learning every day. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the videos!!!...It's so great seeing Silas and Avery in motion, and there are no words to describe Auntie Grace...LOL...Loved the story about Bruce..Y'all are makin' memories to share with the babies one day..Love you all..

    ReplyDelete