Saturday, September 18, 2010

Growing little people!

So we had our first pediatrician appointment today - we really like our doctor!  He was super thorough and spent lots of time just talking with us. He said Silas and Avery couldn't look any better:-)  Again, so much to be thankful for! Here are the new stats:
Silas
6lb 7oz
19 1/2 in long

Avery
5lb 8oz
19 in long
My dad says they've definitely got the "I love to eat" Gore genes:-)  ha!  On another note, tonight will be Bruce and my (GULP!) first night alone with them... we'll see how this goes...

I would be remiss if I didn't mention Aunt Grace - she's been over here spoiling them almost every night!  We're so glad she and Micajah are in Jackson with us - I told her I'd pay her to be our nanny if she'd cook some... she said I'll order out...oh well. Silas and Avery love their Uncle M and Aunt GG!!  Grace was able to keep Avery awake (she gets very sleepy during feedings and we're trying to keep her awake... like the book Babywise promises will help get a full night's sleep...) which is very hard!  Check it out... Avery loves Beyonce!




These kids just don't know what a crazy family they've been born into! 

Thankfully, Super Mimi comes back Monday!  :-)

2 comments:

  1. ~love all the new pix and posts of the Warf family happenings. I hope the week end has gone well without extra help. I'll bet Darlene can't wait to get back down to see those babies. They are precious,and Meredith,you look wonderful. The strolling family picture is wonderful of all of you!
    love,
    Betty B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog..Great way to watch the babies grow up and see the family with them..How did the weekend go without Mimi?...I bet she can't wait to see you all again Monday..Love you all and hope to see the little Warfs soon...

    ReplyDelete