Friday, December 18, 2015

Kindergarten Christmas program and parties!

Silas and Avery's kindergarten Christmas program was the best I've ever seen!  The curtain opened and these angels and shepherds smiled at us... they were so proud to show us what they've worked on.
Can you find Silas?!

This is Avery reciting part of Luke 2...
About half the group sang All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth (the ones missing teeth)... then, on the second verse, they sat and the others sprang up and shouted:  "All I Want for Christmas is to LOSE my teeth".  (Avery's bottom teeth are already in! So she liked the second verse) Precious!

oh, then the Reindeer Rap...  and yes, Samuel was jamming.... dancing in the audience.

After the program, we stopped by their room.

They loved showing Mimi their classrooms and all their Christmas projects.


The next day were their Class Christmas Parties.  I ran between the rooms and tried to catch the majority of both.  Silas' class saying their blessing before snacks. Such a sweet group.

Crazy, silly, precious boys.

They drew names and look! Great minds think alike:-)
Silas wanted a picture with his teacher - so sweet.


Avery's class opening their gifts from each other.  Such sweet classes and friends.  Cheers to Christmas break!

No comments:

Post a Comment