Even Samuel got in on the fun with new gear. He still thinks he is 5 like all the others.
Avery made her own party hat...
And pushed her baby around in the stroller all the girls received at the party...
One of the birthday girls cannot keep help herself and LOVES Samuel. And he lets her. Too funny.
We spent one afternoon making a gingerbread house... This was the first attempt of a few over the holidays. There were a few less candies due to both boys and their sticky fingers... and sweet teeth.
Then, at Carols by Candlelight this year, pre-service included a little interactive Christmas story with the crowd. Sunday night, Avery and Eleanor wanted to be in it, and Avery was asked to be an angel. She confidently walked up to the platform and donned her angel gear... then I walked Eleanor onto the platform when she was "picked" to participate. Avery asked Eleanor, "hey! who are you?" Eleanor proudly said, "I'm Mary." Avery looked her with an attempted smile and said, "oh." haha!
They both did great and had a blast.
Here is the link to the entire Carols by Candlelight, please watch! http://firstbaptistjackson.org/carols-by-candlelight/
Soli de Gloria.
December also meant Samuel starting preschool in the mornings at Meadowbrook. He is in Garnett's class - so fun! He cried every morning I took him and cried every time I picked him up... but they promised me he didn't cry all morning. Then they sent pictures to prove it. Look at this cutie:











No comments:
Post a Comment