After a great week, we sped up to Grenada for dinner with Papaw and Mimi. While Mimi was getting the meal ready, Silas got a construction lesson from Papaw, Lincoln Log extraordinaire! Silas was soooo proud of their cabin "with a roof and a door and a biiiig window" until Avery waltzed over and kicked it over with her foot (on purpose)… crazy girl. Not to worry, they quickly built another one.
I believe this little one will really like to play!!
He decided to take his jacket off and give Mimi a lesson…
We always enjoy a ride on the Polaris - looking for ducks, big ducks (geese), deer, little birds (in the trees), and 'all the animals'!
His favorite part: chocolate pie. No caption needed. Except that I must add he is humming his "I am Happy" song as he takes this bite.
Every Sunday morning, Silas wants to go with me to band sound check - and bring his guitar. He sometimes sits with the other guitar guys and sometimes sits solo…






No comments:
Post a Comment