I am becoming so spoiled these days... staying in my pajamas 'til 10am... hanging out with these cutie pies all day:
Sweet boy
Many people have commented that they've never seen a picture of Miss Avery where she's not smiling... ladies and gentlemen, I introduce you to Miss Drama Queen.
My favorite part of each morning:
We would have been lost without Mimi these past 2 and 1/2 months. Silas and Avery are most excited when she is here!
Love the new pix of these precious babies...I know Mimi is excited to be able to spend lots of time with them, too...We Mimis are just like that!!...So glad you have a blog and share your angels with us...Love you all...
Love the new pix of these precious babies...I know Mimi is excited to be able to spend lots of time with them, too...We Mimis are just like that!!...So glad you have a blog and share your angels with us...Love you all...
ReplyDelete