Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hop on Pop

Poppy and Moppy came to stay and help with the kids while I was in the hospital... I had to share this cute picture: 

By the way, they're reading Hop on Pop. 

More cute pictures from Watercolor, 10/1/11:

Avery thinks Eleanor is a real baby doll. Too cute.


And she still thinks Mimi is a big play toy... absolutely adores her... as does Silas!!




Breakfast with royalty (waffles and a banana): 


Silas with his peas and carrots... and his own spoon

"Don't look! I couldn't make the spoon work well enough..."

Avery excited. About everything. 

"Oh nooooo, you can't take my picture before I get dressed! And somebody put this ridiculous thing in my hair!"
Or... maybe Avery has been watching some Ole Miss Rebel football. One picture in the first half and the latter in the second half.....  Go Bears, right?





No comments:

Post a Comment