We celebrated Dad's birthday at our house - Happy Birthday Papaw!!
Last weekend, we ventured to Grenada for our first overnight trip! Silas and Avery loved being at Mimi and Papaw's house:-) They knew something was different... but sure loved all the attention:-) Even Aunt Gay Gay came for the weekend - and was a lifesaver! You should have seen DingDing and GayGay... I don't think I held my children all weekend:-) Ha! kidding... SO GLAD for a few nights of GREAT sleep!
Bruce and I had fun at my 10-year high school reunion!! I loved walking the halls of my elementary school, showing Bruce my old classrooms and telling stories of wonderful memories! What great friends and great times! We had a picnic at the school that Saturday at lunch and all our kids played - so fun! Here's a picture of our class at 333 that night after supper...
| Elizabeth and Kayla, sweet friends |
| Laura, best bud since preschool! |
I just can't believe Silas and Avery are 6 weeks old already!!
They are still eating about every 3-4 hours during the day and night... Bruce keeps asking when they'll sleep longer (translation: when will we sleep?)... We're hoping in a few weeks....
Silas weighs 9 lbs now and Avery is 8 lbs! Bulking up:-) Or "rounding out" or "fattening up" as some of my patients would say:-)
They LOVE their Mimi visiting several days a week...
| She reads to us... |
| And sings us to sleep... |
| Ha! At this point, Avery was sucking on Silas' arm...he began to get upset. She already knows how to aggravate her brother... |
![]() |
| Shopping with MiMi and Aunt GG!! Stylin' |
Bruce's cousins stopped by after their swim meet last weekend - They loved seeing Lisa again and meeting Andy and Adam!!!
After they eat, Silas usually takes a short nap (like his Papaw's "coma" after Sunday lunch...:-) and Avery becomes WIDE AWAKE... seriously, I don't think she blinks for several minutes! HA! I was worried about the coffee I've been having (lots of it..) in the milk, but Silas seems not to be bothered by this:-) Just tell me how to resist this:
![]() |
| Squeeze me!! |


Hi there,
ReplyDeleteI have enjoyed looking at all the pix and catching up on life in the Warf house. It looks like y'all are doing great~except for hormones and sleep deprivation. :-) This too shall pass. The babies are absolutely adorable,and I cannot wait to meet them in person.I know Darlene is having a blast.
Take care,
Betty B.
Thank you so much, Meredith, for taking time in your very busy schedule to keep us updated on the babies..I love the pictures..I know Mimi is having so much fun as she helps you..Silas and Avery are adorable, and I hope to meet them soon...Love you all
ReplyDeleteThose are the cutest young'uns! Amazing how much they change in such a short period of time. Mama's milk is so good for them. Your brain will return--you're just spread a little thin these days, but I PROMISE it gets better (in about 20 years, lol!) You are so sweet to share your day to day events with the rest of the world--I hope you're encouraged by those of us on the other side as much as you're a blessing to us!
ReplyDeletePatty