Thursday, October 28, 2010

Faux Photo Shoot



So Mom and I tried to take advantage of some "happy awake time" yesterday and snapped a few pictures... I just had to post the different attempts to show their cute personalities... they are so funny!  
Avery:  Yay!  Photo shoot!  I just LOVE the camera... don't I look cute in my bow?
Silas:  Oh good gosh, are you kidding me?  

Avery:  Silas, why don't you have some fun. You're supposed to smile for the pictures.
Silas:  At least they don't have me dressed like a girl.

Silas:  Now this is better, my big man's chair.
Avery:  I love pictures, yes I do. These puppies are taking up too much room. And my bow is prettier. 

Shirts Mimi bought for us in Hawaii!
Avery:  Why did y'all take my paci?  (Avery is obsessed with her paci)
Silas:  Ok, t-shirts much better. I'll sit here.

No caption needed.

You're wearing me out, sister.

Cheesy smile.

Tummy time!  
Again, Avery loves her paci. She started trying to suck on this toy. Wish we had video so you could hear the sound effects! 

Big boy!  Look Mom, I can hold my head up!  (for about 1 minute...)
I'll keep updating about how precious Silas is doing at night... I'm sure we'll wake up one day soon and all problems will be solved...  we're still trying to find the magic cure. He does seem to be feeling slightly better during the day - which is great!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, Meredith, for sharing your babies with us, via your blog..They are adorable..I am so sorry Silas has tummy problems..Both mine did, but poor Brock's was so much worse..I hope the Zantac will work...I know how helpless you feel when trying to help him...Will be praying for relief soon for him and you all..Love you and hope to see you soon..

    ReplyDelete