Sunday, April 10, 2016

Catching up, part 3

The Easter Bunny came with an extra basket this year!

All were excited at the crack of dawn...

No one was more excited about the suckers!!  This dude's favorite thing:

A "word find" book and water gun… he's happy!

I don't know where Avery's picture is, but she loved her princess crown and art book.

After having fun with the Easter Bunny's happies (or should I say hop-pies…), we donned our church clothes and talked about the true reason for Easter.  These three - be still my heart!!


We enjoyed celebrating our risen Savior at church then met the Sturdivants and Mimi and Papaw at the Fairfield for lunch.


More than thankful for these!

We always have better cooperation when they chose the pose.

The day after Easter is a school holiday (I'll never figure that one out, it started after I was out of school…) So I took off work and we had a fun picnic breakfast at the park.



And let Millie swim a little, under Avery's instruction, of course.

Then the end of the season soccer party - what a fun crew they are! We have loved playing the last few years with them.

Avery and I met Mimi and the Sturdivant girls at the Frozen Ballet


Meanwhile, Papaw helped the boys make a box for the little garden, helped get the shutters off so we could re-stain them, "boy stuff".

And we attended a fun wedding - everybody loves a photo booth!

No comments:

Post a Comment