Thursday, July 30, 2015

July days

Man, are we enjoying the rapidly fading days of summer!  Silas and Avery wake up ready to go outside and play!  Even in their PJs:-)  (and, that's a good thing, because nowadays, after 8am, we're talking over 100 degrees)



FBCJ camps are always a highlight of summer for us… Superhero and Princess camp:

Look at these two getting ready for the last day of Manner's Camp!  They promised me that they passed with flying colors…

But at dinner (that same day!)… I wasn't so sure… Have mercy! Look at that leg.

Saturday mornings are the best. These days, I only have one other early-bird in the house:

One morning, I took off work to spend some time with the kiddos. They wanted to paint (thanks, Art Camp), so we painted!  I could only find one canvas, but they were champs sharing! 

Look at this masterpiece grow:


Seriously, she really didn't want the bug spray… so she left the back porch one afternoon saying "I'll be right back. I have to get something." Out she came. "Those bugs can't get me now Mommy!"  And it really was 100 degrees.

As for an update on Samuel, we are finally DONE with paperwork!! We received National Visa Clearance for Samuel on July 29th, and filled out the last piece, the DS260 online. Now, everything is sent to China and they prepare our Article 5, which will be picked up in 2-3 weeks (hopefully!). Then, we just wait for travel invitation!  

The WMU ladies left us this precious little gift… I teared up when he brought it home. How creative and kind!!  We're coming soon, Samuel!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment