Saturday, June 6, 2015

Adventure Camp and Swimming Lessons

Silas is loving tball.  We went outside to practice catching the ball one afternoon and he took a few tosses then said, "okay, wait just a minute, I need something". He returned donning his batting helmet.  I did not chastise him for that.  (wink!)

We loved a visit from our wonderful friend Karen who is now in Lexington, KY with Jake doing his residency… Avery doesn't like babies at all, as you can see…..
(kidding… she simply cannot WAIT to get Samuel home and "mother" him)

We enjoyed the first camp of the summer at FBCJ, Adventure Camp!  Here they are on fishing day. Look at these big, growing people!

What a stud:

What a rockstar:

Silas and Avery began swimming lessons with Mrs Angie and came home with homework every night. I had to document that we were compliant!


To say they enjoyed the swimming is such an understatement!  This was their first time in lessons. Look at this fish go!  I'm so proud of him!!

Surprisingly, Silas jumped in with his face under, swimming like a fish… while Avery spent her time in lessons trying to talk Mrs Angie out of it: "I like your necklace… why do you have on different sunglasses?… Do you like vanilla ice cream or chocolate?… where's your daddy?  (she asks everybody this, hilarious!)
Part of the reason water goes in her nose/mouth when she goes under? You guessed it… it's never closed!  haha.
What a fun two weeks!  These two deserved these ice cream cones on the last day!  Thank you Mrs Angie!!



No comments:

Post a Comment