Gay Gay came!! We are so glad Uncle Bobby is doing a little better... and loved our stay with Gay Gay! Mimi and Papaw had been in Texas for her 4-month check-up (and battery of tests (Praise God still NED!)) so she was understandably exhausted after driving back home late Tuesday night. Gay Gay visited Eleanor on Tuesday and kept Silas and Avery on Wednesday. From the looks of things when I got home from work, enormous FUN was had;-) Oh, and I must add that both toddlers weren't feeling great. We would find out Thursday that both of them had ear and sinus infections. (thankfully, these were the first ear infections since last Christmas). Not to worry, all are well now. Gay Gay was so busy playing that the only picture I got was this one:
Three happy people here
GG and Uncle Micajah gave Silas this tent for his birthday. At the time of this picture, Silas, Avery, and Bruce were all inside... I think.
Bruce and I drove up to the Ole Miss/Texas game and Mimi and Papaw were gracious to keep Silas and Avery in Grenada (since we can't sneak them into the stadium anymore...). We stopped to have lunch with the family at 333 in Grenada before heading up to the Grove.
My little Rebel...
Some of my besties from college met up for a few minute visit in the Grove!! Love you ladies!
After the LATE game (kick-off was at my bedtime, which meant it was 2:00am before my head hit the pillow), I think it was a whole week before we 'recovered'! Fun times.





No comments:
Post a Comment