Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Big week

This is a big week.  Okay, maybe not too big... but I'll sure be glad when it's over.  My mom and dad are in Houston for her 4 month check-up and I go out tomorrow for my 90-day scans and checks.  Mom had tests all day yesterday and will meet with her doctors today. She and Dad hopefully will be driving home this afternoon and mom will return to Jackson tomorrow to keep Silas and Avery while Bruce and I fly out to Houston.  I have CTs tomorrow night at 8:00 (late I know... crazy!) and see Drs R and K Thursday early afternoon. 

We know God is faithful and will see us through... I feel guilty about being nervous or anxious when these times roll around. But I've also thought that if I didn't get a little nervous, then I've lost sight of the miracle that is LIFE... and what He's seen us through already. And how dare I do that.

2 comments:

  1. Praying for all of you,Meredith.
    love,
    Betty B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for safe travels and for a GREAT report...Love you all

    ReplyDelete