Tuesday, December 28, 2010

White Christmas 2010!

Ok, so what did we do before kids? I didn't think we were really THAT boring... what a fun Christmas holiday with family and our two newest members and centers of attention!! I often have to sit back and thank God for these precious moments with family... what blessings.

The Warf 4 spent Christmas Eve in Grenada (Millie LOVED her vacation in the PetHotel over the weekend) . We went to the candlelight service at FBC Grenada and then had a scrumptious traditional meal, thanks to Donna Reid (a.k.a. Mimi)!  Silas and Avery did great - they are such troopers and just rolled with the flow all weekend!  They even slept just like they do at home in the pack and play:-)  (Silas sleeps ALL NIGHT! and Avery is usually up only once or twice... progress!)





Like I mentioned... Silas sleeps ALL night!  I even have to wake him up at 7am some mornings. I've got to film him while I get him up - it is hilarious. He doesn't like waking up... (just like his Daddy). He finally openes his eyes...

Our first White Christmas!!!



Santa didn't forget to stop by for Silas and Avery:-)


The boyz on the couch.

After Christmas morning in Grenada, we all loaded up and headed to Jackson, TN to Mop and Pop's house! Sara, my first cousin, and her husband Jarred just had their second child 2 days after Silas and Avery were born... babies, babies, everywhere! 

Moppy and Avery. Style lessons 101.

Mimi, Aunt Gay Gay, Moppy and Avery, Silas, and Jack


Avery, Jack, and Silas


I couldn't forget to share these cute pics of Silas hamming it up for the camera!!! He has become quite the talker!




Wheel came on.

and the camera was non-existent again.

There are cute videos I must post... will do that soon!

1 comment:

  1. They are getting so big and are sooo cute!!! I'm jealous Silas is sleepig ALL night!! That's great!! Love seeing the pictures... keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete