Thursday, December 9, 2010

3 months... and counting!

So... our little pictures aren't so easy to take anymore! Wow... you have to be quick with that camera to catch both of them smiling or even looking your way!  ha...  

I just can't believe how much or how fast they're growing!  I know, I know, everybody told us how fast it would go, but boy were you right!  Approximate 3 month stats:
Silas:  13lb8oz, 24.5 in long (I think we did this right!)
Avery:  11lb12oz, 23 in long

Sleep update:  Silas is now a champion sleeper!  He has actually slept through the night twice!  Last night, he ate once like usual... but SLEEPS in-between!  Avery is pretty consistent... she takes a bottle once during the night... we'll get there eventually!  

They are now cooing, talking back and smiling all the time!  The "eat, poop, sleep (repeat)" months were wonderful (of course!), but things are much more fun now that these little miniature people actually are communicating with us!  


  Let's see if you can guess which one will be the "talker"(always with her mouth wide open)!  









**Anybody that wants to come to Avery's party:  It is held nightly from about 7-9pm and again at 2:30-3:30am. Never to disappoint!  Always entertaining. At least one attendee has a blast.



Of course, no words are needed... facial expressions tell all. Silas, I guess it's a good thing you won't be a good poker player.

 The wonderful ladies at the church organized an awesome diaper shower for Silas and Avery last Thursday!  Wow, what a blessing... and such a huge help! Mimi helped get the twins there and we all had so much fun!



The fam! (minus Millie, of course)

1 comment:

  1. How exciting that the little ones are sleeping better. They are so beautiful and handsome. Loved seeing them this past weekend. Merry Christmas to you all. Love you

    ReplyDelete