He thought their laughing was hilarious. Everyone thought he was hilarious. It was a great time in the doctor's waiting room (yes, I did say that). He did great, and everything looks perfect. We go back in a year.
One afternoon, I took the FIVE-year olds to get their very own library card! They were so excited and signed their own name and everything.
They picked out books to check out: Silas picked a batman book and Avery couldn't decide between a Treehouse book and a Lion book. We didn't know, but the Lion book was a kids' Yoga book. This. was. hilarious. She
We've loved having a trampoline - at first, I said never would we have a trampoline (i.e., broken arms)… but our neighbor was getting rid of his for free, and we impulsively said yes. Bruce had some good friends to help him move it over. They've had so much fun! At least it does have a net, right?
I think the game below is tag. And the white stuff is the "snow" Elsa leaves behind from the willow trees in our backyard… it. never. stops this time of year.
April 30th, Bruce and I went to eat to celebrate our eleventh anniversary! Wow, seems like yesterday. Pardon the tired eyes, we really did enjoy dinner! ha.
Then, miss Avery had her dance recital. Look at this pose!
She did such a great job and loves every minute on the stage! I have no idea where/who she gets it from. (Maybe Mop or GG?)
Our dancer and her fan club!










No comments:
Post a Comment