Saturday, April 26, 2014

Easter 2014. Glorious Day.

We woke up early to get dressed for church and the Easter Bunny had stopped by to fill up Silas and Avery's buckets - they were thrilled.  


Be still my heart.  I think it is going to burst.


Would y'all stop growing up so fast, please?

I love these pics.  Props to Bruce for the excellent candid shots.

We had a wonderful morning at church, then met the family at the Fairview for brunch. 

Avery, ahem Princess, carried her dress everywhere she went.  




I love this picture.  Is he really 3 1/2??

Another favorite.  Looks like they're talking politics.

Silas' hungry face:

The boy and his chocolate:  (I had to replace the napkin in his neck 3 times, and the only one left for #3 was pink…)

Easter 2014

Mimi, Papaw, and their 4 grands:

And Garnett's first Easter.






We headed over the the Sturdivant's house for the afternoon and Mimi brought little "happies" for the kids.  They love their new clothes:-)


We enjoyed a great afternoon in the backyard - what a beautiful day!  

Silas and his bubble gun.  Watch out! 


Mimi and Papaw picked Silas and Avery up from our church nursery that morning after church - when Silas saw Papaw, he held his tie up and said "Look Papaw, I have a tie like you!"  Love!

Micajah and Grace have spent several weeks working on the coolest, neatest, most awesome playhouse you've ever seen.  We spent just about all afternoon in it.

And they "took our order" over and over and over… these kids are no stranger to a drive thru…



And my favorite.  Their sweet blessing before their picnic supper in the playhouse.  We are so blessed.  Glorious Day.

New and exciting things ahead:  Truth is, I've been behind on the blog for several reasons… been busy on two new projects to be revealed very soon!  I can't wait to share.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment