Oh, I just don't know if I can handle this cuteness!
After church on Mother's Day, we went home for naps (we are still at the age where going out to eat lunch is not really possible, or without tears... ). Who needs a bed. See above picture.
Later that absolutely beautiful afternoon, Bruce, Silas, Avery, and I met Grace and Eleanor at the reservoir for a picnic! We had so much fun and will certainly do that again soon!! I can't think of a better way to spend Mother's Day:-) (BIG SMILE.)
Avery: "Nel-nor... watch me land this tumbling pass!!" Eleanor: "Nah, catch ya next time..."
Avery: "Ta-Da!!" Eleanor: "THIS way..."
Okay, hold your breath. This is a framer.
Sweet ladies. Or, princesses, as Avery says. (and she's right!)

Nor was Silas...
So sweet... (poor Eleanor!) She is such a good sport!
Wow, we are blessed. (I may or may not be holding/pulling one of mine close for the picture.) Best Mother's Day yet!




















No comments:
Post a Comment