Friday, March 22, 2013

Weekend with Pop and Mop

When Bruce decided to go to the SEC tournament (we won't mention how his team performed... nor will I gloat about how my team excelled...;), I thought, "let's take a road trip to Jackson, TN to see family!"  Since we are on staff at the church, we are always at home on Easter Sunday - so it was wonderful to have a family weekend a few weeks early.  Bruce left on Thursday and I had the car packed and ready to go - the kids and I left Friday afternoon as soon as I got home from work.  We stopped in Grenada and picked up Papaw... donned in our Kentucky gear... 




We arrived about 7:30 that night and had more fun than you can imagine!  Silas and Avery couldn't get enough of Poppy playing in the floor with them all weekend:




The weather was beautiful and we found time to play at the park close to their house!
This is good:

Oh, and sweet Eleanor was with us too!  Micajah and Grace were hosting an engagement party in Nashville that weekend so Mom was keeping Eleanor. She loved playing with the big kids.

Get ready... this is too much.
Everybody loves Pop's pool... (except Silas. Poor buddy just likes to watch. Maybe next visit.)


Jack and Silas (born 2 days apart!)... such fun with cousins (and Avery and Kaelyn are in the corner of the frame:

The next few are from the Zippity Doo Dah weekend in Fondren... the kids enjoyed seeing the big Clydesdale horses up close at the Wednesday night preview!  



1 comment:

  1. Loved the sweet pictures and update of of S & A!! You are such an amazing mama, Meredith!! Love you, friend.

    ReplyDelete