Sunday, October 21, 2012

Running Barefoot Through the Grass...

While flipping through pics from the last few months, how could I have forgotten about these from an afternoon in Grenada with Mimi and Papaw?  After a few little rides on the popscooter, the kids spotted the sprinkler.  Mimi was thinking quickly and took off their clothes as fast as she could while running along side them toward the super soaker fun maker. These two made no qualms about it and barreled toward the water without abandon.  

Enjoy.  





Avery was the first to figure out this super soaker could be 'driven' in a certain direction.



All that running and screaming calls for a water break.


No caption needed.


These next few were the 'before'.... 




And a few more pictures barefoot in the grass.  I must admit, I took off my shoes and ran too.  ;)

(looking for (and taunting) Millie)









No comments:

Post a Comment