As everyone knows, Bruce is a little bit of a Kentucky Wildcat. Okay, maybe more than a little. When he opened the tickets from the UPS package, he didn't really sleep for days as his excitement mounted. And, I must admit... we've been to the SEC tournament several times which is an amazing, fun atmosphere... but this was another level. Over 75,000 people in the Super Dome (Mostly in royal blue shirts between all the UK and KU fans. It seemed like all the ladies had on white jeans too. Before Easter. C'mon people, follow the rules! But I digress...) hooped and hollered the entire game. Now, I love basketball too... and these were seriously some of the most talented athletes I've ever watched in person. What a fun weekend!
![]() |
| True definition of being giddy. ("Make (someone) feel excited to the point of disorientation") |
Congrats, Kentucky on an incredible season!



No comments:
Post a Comment