Now this is what I call a relaxing snack break:
Taking Baby for a ride on her horse:
Just perusing through the Sunday paper. (her favorite section)
One of Avery's new things is to change Baby's diaper. Actually, she likes to take it off and put it back on, take it off and put it back on, and so on. She even gets the baby powder to sprinkle on...
"It just tastes better when we feed each other!"
After spending 3 days turning the house upside down looking for the beloved pacifiers (including a trip to the church nursery to ask if we left a few there...), it turns out that the pacis were right where Silas put them all along. (There were 13. In case you wonder).
Silas' crib is right by the window in the nursery and he loves to wake up and open the blinds. And apparently deposit his paci.
I love the picture of them feeding one another. How sweet & fun! I know there is never a dull moment at your house.
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love your blog and pictures...Thanks for sharing your precious Avery and Silas with us...Love you all..
ReplyDelete